Are you interested in becoming trained to deliver the EYPC program?
Register your interest in our next training HERE.
Thanks to the generous support of the ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES, all EYPC trainings and all materials necessary to deliver the program are provided to you at NO COST.
EYPC is also ideal for youth group and coalition leaders, 4-H volunteers, youth educators, high school and community college club advisors, and those using policy to create healthy communities. If you live or work in Illinois, the Illinois Department of Human Services funding provides your training at no cost.
Looking for a partner?
EYPC strongly encourages civics educators in our schools to work in collaboration with their county health department and other community agencies that are interested in making local policy change to make their communities healthier places.
Contact us to help link you with local EYPC partners.
As a part of EYPC Facilitator Training activities, you will:
- Become familiar with the EYPC program, including planning and preparation for EYPC.
- Become familiar with the contents of the EYPC Program Manual and all supplemental resources.
- Practice the implementation of EYPC activities in role-play simulations.
- Understand how you may need to adapt the EYPC program for your community’s needs.
- Leave the training motivated and prepared to implement EYPC in your community!
Signed up for a training date? Next Step: Self-Training