Step 1: Parent Notification Form
Two methods of notifying parents:
- Printed forms that youth take home to parents.
- Supplement with email, social media posting, flyer, inclusion in newsletter or blog, etc.
If a parent chooses to withdraw their child from participation they must be able to notify you by 1) phone, 2) email, or 3) signing and returning the form.
Step 2: Pre-Program Survey
Youth must complete pre-surveys before any programming begins.
Surveys are available in both paper format and on-line.
Step 3: Program Implementation
Implement with fidelity
- Goal is to have 80% of the youth who took the pre surveys attend at least 80% of the program sessions.
- To demonstrate an impact, facilitators should implement at least 50% of the program activities. (Minimum = 14 activities)
- Facilitators should complete facilitator logs for each meeting.
Step 4: Post-Program Survey
The post survey is taken by the EXACT same youth who took the pre-survey.
Note: There may be some youth lost to attrition. However, youth who joined late and HAVE NOT taken pre-surveys SHOULD NOT take post-survey.